Quotes about happiness will not only represent your feeling but also inspire other people to feel the same. Thus, everybody will try to be grateful of what they have and through to reach the happiness.
Well, everybody is dreaming of the true happiness for life and after life. In other world, all the people in the world, kids, boy and girls, man and woman, young and adult, must dream of having a happy ending life. However, life is not like in a fairy tale which always ends happily ever after.
Expressing happiness can be in various ways. You can just feel it inside your hearts, hold a party to celebrate, share something with other people and even post it in your social media account. This last one is the most widely done by most people in the world now.
Happiness quotes may include the words about why you must feel happy, how to feel happy in a simple way and how to get the happiness by doing some simple and easy things. In this article, you will find a collection of quotes expressing the happiness. You may choose and pick up some to post and represent your happy feeling to inspire other people.
70 Happiness Quotes To Inspire Your Life
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus
4. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
5. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
6. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
7. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
8. “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel García Márquez
9. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” – W. P. Kinsella
10. “I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.” – Simon and Garfunkel